Saturday 28 April 2018

Updating C. - Meeting for a project

The idea behind this project was to do a fictional project for a client from La Escalera de Fumío (LEDF for short), a studio I would like to work at. At first, this project was going to be done for their biggest and most famous client, which is Tropical beer.

There was a project more or less shaped up for that idea, but I thought it could be very beneficial to keep LEDF in the loop. When they were told about the idea they offered to provide information about a new client they are now working with that could make a more interesting project. We had an online meeting to discuss the problems the company is facing and they provided information that could be interesting for me. They said that if I do something they'd like to use they would include me in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment